When you hire us as your Metro Chicago IL listing agent, you can be assured that we will utilize the latest, cutting-edge online technology and real estate marketing tools to expose your home to the widest possible range of qualified buyers.
Putting Your Listing in Front of More People
Chicago Home buyers and sellers use the Internet as a key source of information gathering and the real estate industry has become more Web-based then ever, despite the fact that most home buyers use a Chicago real estate agent in their home purchase process.
According to the National Association of Realtors®, over 87% of buyers visit the internet to find listings online. It is extremely important to have a dominant online presence to gain maximum exposure for a property listing.
- Multiple photos: Studies show that buyers are more likely to visit a home that includes multiple photos of the listing. Well-lit, wide-angled photos highlight your home’s best features and important rooms.
- Designated website: A customized website for your home is an effective online marketing strategy. It can showcase your home with photos, virtual tours or videos, and details about the property and surrounding neighborhood.
- Virtual tours: Video tours can be posted with or without a designated property website. Giving buyers an inside look at your property online can get them interested enough to schedule a showing.
- Home search websites: More than 75 percent of buyers start their home search online. It’s important that your listing receives full exposure in the MLS and in search engine results. Posting your listing on Craigslist, Facebook, newspaper websites and elsewhere can also be effective in reaching potential buyers.
- remax.com: All RE/MAX listings (as well as listings from other companies) appear on remax.com, where millions of buyers browse for homes and see listings with multiple photos, property descriptions and other details.
- Design Center: RE/MAX agents have access to a proprietary design center that enables them to create professional marketing materials of your home for print and/or online exposure.
- The RE/MAX network: Another advantage of choosing RE/MAX is direct access to a network of nearly 90,000 RE/MAX agents around the world, many of them working with motivated buyers.
- The RE/MAX yard sign: The RE/MAX Balloon is among the most recognized logos across all industries, not just real estate. A RE/MAX yard sign in front of your house makes an immediate, positive connection with potential buyers who already know the brand.
Social Media Marketing
Tools We Use to Market Your Metro Chicago Real Estate Listing
- Listing your Metro Chicago home on the Multiple Listing Service
- Installation of a “For Sale” sign
- Installation of an electronic lock box (at your request)
- Provide a custom property profile flyer
- International referral network
- Direct mail campaign
- Detailed property brochure
- Verbal feedback provided from showings
- Call center
- Call capturing signs
With our comprehensive Metro Chicago IL real estate listing marketing plan, Buyers will have access to thousands of homes available in Cook, DuPage, Kane, McHenry and Will Counties, while providing Sellers with Internet exposure to capture these Buyers, looking to purchase a home in the Chicago metro area.
Steps to Selling Your Chicago Metro Area Home
As your trusted adviser, we are committed to helping you sell your home while serving as your navigator and consultant.
We will provide you with an in-depth comparative market analysis (CMA), so that we can price your home competitively and get it sold as quickly as possible and for the best price.
We understand that our fiduciary responsibility is to you and pride ourselves on our professionalism and dedication, while assisting you with all your Chicago real estate needs.
Chicago IL Short Sales Specialists
We have extensive experience with Chicago IL short sales and have services available in the preparation for the sale of REO’S and Chicago IL short sales. This includes a variety of professional sub-contractors who can do whatever is needed to prepare the property for sale. And once the property is ready, we can also help you with your specific marketing needs.
We offer Metro Chicago real estate listing services in the following counties:
- Cook County IL Real Estate
- Will County IL Real Estate
- Du Page CountyIL Real Estate
- Kane CountyIL Real Estate
- McHenery County IL Real Estate
Map of Chicago Metro Area, Illinois