RE/MAX Fact Sheet
RE/MAX is Main Street, Not Wall Street.
- Founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today.
- Created by agents, not investors, and focused on raising the standards of professionalism and training.
- An industry innovator always emphasizing training. Among the first to emphasize agents becoming trained to help homeowners facing foreclosure.
- Among the first to give consumers access to all property listings in each multiple listing service, including the competition’s.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.
- Nearly 90,000 agents in over 85 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any of competitors.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations. These denote additional training in working with buyers and sellers with various needs.
RE/MAX is the Most Recognized Name in Real Estate.
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.*
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.**
- When consumers find real estate online, “remax” is the most used search term among real estate brokerages.***
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community.
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $115 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors’ Good Neighbor Award program.
RE/MAX is Recognized as An Industry Leader.
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from all other real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2012 REAL Trends 500 report.
- The names of RE/MAX executives frequently appear among those of the industry’s most notable individuals, such as on the Inman News list of Most Influential Real Estate Leaders.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey.
*Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for 2011.
**Source: Compete.com, Hitwise, ComScore for 2011.
**Source: Hitwise for 2011.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or invest, we offer comprehensive real estate services in the following counties:
- Cook County IL Real Estate
- DuPage County IL Real Estate
- Kane County IL Real Estate
- McHenry County IL Real Estate
- Will County IL Real Estate
Please give us a call at 773.671.4663, or fill out our online contact form, and let us know how we can best serve your Chicagoland real estate needs!
Adam Balawender, Realtor, CDPE
Real Estate Pro Chicago Re\max, City
Cell Phone: 773.671.4663
Yenny Grajales, Realtor, CDPE
Real Estate Pro Chicago Re\Max City
Cell Phone: 773.454.4773